Monday, October 14, 2013

Flooding in Colorado Rain Date "Rain Check" New Event

I'm so sorry that the biblical flooding preventing us from seeing each other at my grand opening event at the Botanic Gardens last month.
Now that the area has had some time to recover, I am holding a "rain date" event at the University of Denver on Saturday, November 9th, at 9AM. Please join me to reconnect and learn more about one of my new business ventures.
It would be great to see you again, and I really need your support in gaining exposure and referrals as I get started with my new business.
Breakfast refreshments will be served, with time for catching up and networking before the business presentation.
I also want to discuss with you my plans for having an Alumni catch up and networking event. of former students and others interested in Investments,and reaching Buyers and Lenders.  Watch for further details on Eventbrite RSVP's or contact me at InvestGlobal33@gmail.com
+1-7290-425-5865 to register and get put on the RSVP List.
Please follow the link to see the details and register. I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment